Tumalo Creek is the perfect spot to snag a River Tube Rental and minutes later, begin an urban Deschutes River float on-site, at the shop. River tubes are first come, first served and we rarely run out.
Not only does Tumalo Creek offer the most comfortable and highest-quality AIRE tubes with handles for stability and secure netting underneath so you won’t fall through, Tumalo Creek is also the largest paddle outfitter in Central Oregon. We sell affordable dry bags, water-resistant phone cases to stash belongings and a multitude of other paddle gear! Find us in Sunriver and Bend.
Advantages a River Tube has over other rental options: Can you think of a better way to spend a sweltering afternoon then renting river tubes and enjoying a relaxing float down the Deschutes River through the Old Mill District and down to Mirror Pond at Drake Park? Plus, Bend Area Transit makes it super easy to get back to the put-in at Farewell Bend Park with their efficient shuttle service for only $3 (cash only and exact change).
Remember, when you rent with Tumalo Creek, you become a friend of the shop which means you get hooked up, including:
• Rental includes River Tube and PFD
* If other gear is needed, check out Tumalo Creek’s retail selection; Retail Brands list and our commitment to customers
• No travel time required. With the Deschutes River flowing past Tumalo Creek’s back door, guests have the luxury of arriving to an easily found parking space and disembarking within minutes of selecting a rental boat or board.
• Staff is happy to give you any pointers and answer questions
• Staff are available to assist in securing your rental to a roof rack or cross bars atop your vehicle for those renting for an off site self guided excursion.