Last Modified March 8, 2020
Tumalo Creek may change this Policy from time to time.
If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases, we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access our Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you become a member; make a purchase or rental from us; access and use our Services (including when you write a review or participate in other interactive areas of our Services); create an online account or profile; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, sweepstakes, customer experience research, surveys, mailing lists, events, outings or trips; engage with us via social media platforms; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, ZIP code, photos, videos, social media usernames, payment information, demographic information, information about your interests, outdoor activities, and preferences, information about your fitness condition and physical characteristics, the content you post to the interactive areas of our Services, and any other information you choose to provide. If you sign up for a Tumalo Creek event, outing, or trip, or in other limited circumstances, we may collect additional information from you, such as medical, health and disability information, dietary requirements, and emergency contact information.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you provide emergency contact information, purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, or sign someone up for our classes and tours. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send communications to your contacts unrelated to your requests, unless they separately consent to receive communications from us or otherwise engage with us.
Information We Collect Automatically. When you access or use the Services or transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information about you, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase, rent or return a product, or register for events, outings, or trips, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log and Usage Information: We obtain information about the device you use to access our Services and your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, hardware model, operating system and app version, mobile network information, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, items placed in your cart, links clicked, browsing behavior, and referring URL (the webpage you visited before navigating to our Services).
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access our Services.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example:
- We collect change-of-address information, demographic information, and information about consumer preferences, interests and opinions from third party sources.
- If you create an account or access our Services using credentials from a third-party social media platform (such as Facebook), we have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name, email address, friends list and public profile information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that platform.
- We collect content you share publicly in connection with our products, services or campaigns, including photos, videos and profile information.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and the other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information we collect to:
- Provide and deliver products and services, process transactions and returns, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and recall notices.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Tumalo Creek and others.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about Tumalo Creek and partner products, services, offers, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys and customer experience research, news, events, outings, and trips, and other information we think will be of interest to you.
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities.
- Provide advertising and marketing targeted toward your interests.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of Tumalo Creek as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those that assist us, rentals, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, gift cards, experiences, co-branded financial products, personalization, marketing, and advertising.
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services (such as by creating a profile, posting comments and other content, or writing reviews), certain information about you may be displayed publicly on our Services and also may be distributed on third-party sites.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet law enforcement or national security requirements
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call 541-317-9407 or email us.